Sunday, February 26, 2012

How much the world has progressed

I was recently going through the archives of my blog , and i came across a specific post , which actually astonished me. It was one of my early posts of the days when it was my first month on PTB.

Here's the actual link, just in case you'd be curious Dual Sim Phones - Whats next

Some five years back,when i had first heard of dual sim phones, i was very much astonished. It seemed to be a unusual thing. I remember one had to use a specific module that allowed only one sim to be used at a time, and that module thing could be inserted in some handful phone models. A mobile device, which is quite small when compared to a multi-processor system, connecting to the same tower to register two different Subscriber Identity Modules(SIM's). Now, it all seems like a normal thing for all of us.


Also, i would also like to thank Mr Bhaskar of BookmySalon. If is wasn't for him, i would have never rediscovered the past !

No comments: