Monday, October 27, 2008

10 top excuses to drive someone away with him knowing your intention

I found this at the net, and found them to be amusing.

1) I'm at a funeral. My pet died after chewing Grid substation electricity transmission lines.

2) My cellphone is a bit damaged, i'd have to buy a new phone.

3) My dad's got a transfer, we have to shift after two months,and i have a lot of packing to do.

4) I'm having an evening walk with a friend of mine, and she gets bored if i talk with you.

5) I'm watching a movie on my laptop.

6) I"m in a debate, and my turn is up after an hour, and i need to rehearse for it.

7) My brother's here, i'll talk to you later.

8) My battery's low, i'll talk to you only when it is completely charged.

9) I dont want you to make a habit of calling with me all the time. I'll talk to you later when its the appropriate time.

10) There's no use of callin me , becuz i'm a big dork ! Try calling someone else .
What are your views about it??

No comments: