Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fashion....its all good

Hi
Sorry first of all to all of you, as i had composed this entry a week back, but got time to publish it now only. It was all because of my busy scedule.
I went to see Madhur Bhandarkar's new offering "Fashion". The reality director has really came up with another great movie. The movie showcases the problems newcomers have to face in this modelling industry. Priyanka Chopra plays the newcomer, whereas Kangana plays an established supermodel, who dies at the end due to drug overdose. The movie shows how Priyanka struggles her way to the top, falls down, and again rises. I wont go much deep into the movie. I'd like you people to watch this movie, and rate it. I give it a 7/10.
Do you think the same?? I'll be pleased to hear from you.

No comments: