Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kinux for you - Ubuntu

I recieved my free Ubuntu v8.10's free cd by general mail at my place. Being sick, having not much to do, i decided to try out Ubuntu. I've installed it on my hard drive, but havent tried it out yet. I find it to be one of the best Linux OS, looking at the fact that it requires only 4GB for a basic installation, and can be easily installed and uninstalled from Windows, and can be installed without modifying windows partition(thats one feature thats got my vote). And the free home delivery in 15 days is the best way to obtain it on a cd or a dvd(yup, you can get it for free at your doorstep , just log onto ubuntu.com and follow the instructions).

What else do you want, a free virus free Operating system, easy to use and easy to install and uninstall.
What do you think about it ??

No comments: