Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Thought

Hi
I was recently asked by one of my friends what was the parameter for peace. To this question i stumbled. I was simply bowled over. I kept on thinkin what was that which made a man as happy as possible. Emotions, money, power, reputition , or nirvana ! I simply couldn't et it.
And then another friend, whom i asked this question replied like this
"Happiness is that state of mind in which a man finds himself as the most satisfied man on Earth, and he rather finds the world beautiful even while standing in the middle of a slum "

What are your views about it, it really got me confused !AN thought

1 comment:

Gargi said...

Well.. wot ur freind said is'nt completely wrong.. but i believe.. that u do'nt have to wait to b completelty satisfied in ur life in order to b happy.. in my view.. happiness can b found in small small instances of life..n sometimes dese small instances give u more happiness than wot a major satisfaction cud have given u..n everybody have their own definition of happiness n peace.. i think there isnt ne paramater by which they can b measured..u can always find happiness n peace in each n every moment of life.. it all depends on u n only u..So according to me.. the parameter for peace is when u start living every moment of life n see the brighter aspect of whatever comes ur way.