Friday, October 16, 2009

Problems Using Facebook

Since a week now, i've been facing with severe problems regarding my phone. I've been noticing that whenever i try to log into my facebook, i subsequently have to type in my password over and over even if it is correct. And this is not it. Some spam also occupies my status.

On furthur investigation, i noticed that all this was happening from my mobile. This was quite shocking. When i inspected the phone, i found out that my access point HUTCH(which came as a factory setting of Nokia's firmware) was getting replicated even if i deleted it. On resetting the phone's factory settings, it didn't work at all. Still that continued to happen. Earlier this didn't had any problem.

What i understand is that there's some virus spreading from Facebook mobile,or it mioght have contracted from some other phone. The virus also seems to infect the computer, as whenever i connect the phone to my computer, and then i disconnect it, the phone still stays there in the removable devices option. Earlier it used to vanish just as io used to disconnect the phone.


What do you think,is it possible that there can be a virus for the both??

No comments: