Monday, February 1, 2010

Nokia Sucks !

On the 1st February, yet once again had to visit a Nokia Car outlet for another problem with the phone. Ths was my 12th visit to the customer care outlet. And yet once again i had the same problem. My phone was suffering multiple software related issues. Equaliser,theme files were corrupted, radio was not workng, and the phone was restartng a lot of times. And not to mention the spamming problem that i had been facing since last month(some malcious program n the phone's firmware using my internet and posting spam messages on social networking sites).

I reached the care centre by 9:45am, thinking that i'll be free by 10:30. Instead, the care centre opened at 11:00am. Till then, i had to wait. How pathetic. Is this a MultiNational Corporation. Earlier, the care centre executives at Nokia's Care outlet Micro Services stole my SD memory card, tried to intimidate me when i caught him lyng, and misbehaved. I even complained about the guy who was involved there with Nokia's central customer care cell, but no action was taken. This pathetic is Nokia's after-sales services.

Now, this time my job sheet number was 105433527/100201/3, NCC number was 105_433527.
My handset was given with an updated firmware,but now the phone is too slow, especially music player(takes 5 seconds to change a track).

Now, when ' visiting the Noka care centre for the dozenth time, i ask myself a question, 'If a company manufactures such bad products, why should i even buy its handsets'.

Hence, from now onwards," I PLEDGE that i shall neither buy a NOKIA handset, nor refer it to anyone" .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yehhh... u r right .... nokia sucks!!!!!!!