Friday, February 18, 2011

No Decent postpaid plans for Vodafone in the NCR

Since months,i've been screwing my mind over carrying two phones. Carrying two phones has given me quite some trouble with billing, and the trouble carrying it. Using Vodafone for its good service,and Reliance GSM for its cheap tariff(even though the service is terrible) has become requirement to me,not an option.



I decided to visit the nearest Vodafone store. And i was greeted with a wait of two hours to get my info. I finally had to call up the MNP service department to find out that infomation. And whats the information i get - the call rates are terrible in prepaid. When i enquired about the various plans in postpaid,i was amazed to find that even my existing plan was taken off, and no other new plan was available. And all the other plans had freebies only for local cellphone numbers, none for landline or STD numbers.

You guys at Vodafone India, bring in some new sensible plan. Either reduce prepaid call rates,or addin/extend freebies for local landline and long distance STD numbers.

No comments: