Friday, February 18, 2011

Best 3G handset - Sony Ericsson Cedar

I had been considering to buy a new 3G phone, since my old Nokia 5130's firmware had crashed for the 27th time. Frankly speaking, i feel shamed mentioning the fact that i owned a Nokia.



Coming back to the point, among all the phones i've come across,the phone i've liked the most is Sony Ericsson's Cedar. This 3G enabled phone is the best non-front camera 3G phone available in the market. Here are a few dymanic features which made me ponder over it

3G(HSPA 7.2mbps)
Social networking at one touch
Hassle free phone book transfer
Push email with Exchange active Sync
280Mb internal memory and external memory expandable upto 16Gb
3.5mm audio output jack
3.12Megapixel camera
clean and stylish design



The phone's design is quite good too. The design reminds me of the Xperia X10, curvy yet sporty.

The phone comes in three great color combinations. My favourite would be the silver white combination(white backpanel, with silver front screen panel).

At net INR 5100(around US$110), the phone is the best buy for me in the entry level 3G segment phones. If i buy a 3G phone,this will be my pick. Unless something strong,with dual sim and wi-fi options from a known tested brand catches my eye,this is my pick

So what do you think? Is Sony Ericsson Cedar worth the money for me? Or you'd like to suggest some other phone. Feel free to comment.

No comments: