Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More Telemarketer Nonsense


Lately i've been bombarded with telemarketers calling me and texting me for their damn services. But this week, something really surprising happened.

On the 27th, at 4:31pm, a guy from Matrix corporation(the company which sells matrix sim cards) called me up while i was sleeping, and started blabbering about his companies products and services. Now, the surprising thing is that he knew my name, my address, everything. It really surprises me how major companies like Matrix(which sponsors the Kolkata Knight Riders IPL team) and Idea Cellular(which sponsors the Delhi Daredevils IPL team) openly allow their employees to use illegal means to increase their sales.

I've registered a DND complaint against him. I do hope that like in most of the complaint cases, their telephone line would be DISCONNECTED.

TRAI, you listening? We need the new do not disturb policy to be there right away

No comments: