Thursday, August 5, 2010

An ode to the good times

An ode to the good times


An year back, i used to be a pretty serious guy, who probably felt like a machine. Infact, a bit depressed. Fixed schedules, fixed desires, fixed checklist. Efficiency was everything for me then. No emotions at all.

But then, someone who had been around me for a while now came into existance for me. It was more like a breath of fresh air, something new and interesting, which made me think over everything. And before i knew anything else, i had changed. And changed a lot. I became more about enjoyment and comfort contrary to what i used to be. And its all thanks to this person.

And its been more than a year since i've changed a lot. This person has changed my whole outlook towards the world(in all senses). And still i feel that this is not the end of the road for the changes that i'm yet to see.

All i'd like to you is...thanx. Thanks a lot. You did turn my life upside down. Thanks for being there.

Signing Off

RD

No comments: