Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another visit at the Easy Day - more surprises await

Yesterday, i did visit the easy day store at the Botanical Garden Metro Station again. I was on my way to the Great India Place(walkable distance from there), and it was pretty humid and hot. So decided to pick up some juice or drink.



I bought a Minute Maid pulpy orange drink. The product costs 20 bucks normally, but surprisingly the staff charged me INR 16.50 . On furthur enquiring, i came to know that Easy Day does offer discounts at every product.

I literally was surprised to see that most of the stock had been sold, and fresh stock had been ordered. The store manager told me that the demand for the products had been more than what anyone had expected.

Good to see competition ruling the Indian chains

No comments: