Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blogadda doing wierd antics


Blogadda had recently mailed me that they would soon be mailing me a book called Chanakya's Chant by Ashwin Sanghi , as i was one of the 50 lucky winnners under their book review program. In this program, they used to mail books to bloggers for free, on the condition that they would post a review of it.

I confirmed their mail, and waited for a week for the book to reach me. When i didn't get the book, i started communicating with them. On furthur communication, they informed me that they had mixed up the name , and had sent me the mail by mistake, and sent it to someone else with the same name. DO you believe their excuse, well i surely don't.

Yet once again i see how companies and sites attract people on their siteby fake promises. Makes me wonder, when will people ever learn to be honest...

No comments: