Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Reliance Nonsense

After my friend's experience some days back, i decided to see if i go through the same experience that he had gone through. So i got myself a recharge of Rs50, and got Rs42 as balance, alongwith 10 night minutes of reliance to reliance.

On the same day, i got some work late at night and needed to call a friend for some cross-reference, and by chance the friend i called was on the reliance network. So, i called him up thinking that my free minutes will be used. I was able to talk only for 1min 47 seconds, because the network was so bad at my end that any conversation was practically impossible. So the other person disconnected the phone and called me up.

After that, i realised that Reliance had deducted 5 mins our of the 10 minutes given to me. And this is when the call didn't last for more than 107seconds. Pretty astonishing that Reliance bills 5minutes for calls less than 2 minutes. Thats a loot of 150percent.

Anyways, what else can be expected of Reliance. Bad network, worse billing. The network is really 'cheap', no wonder they need two-three actors to promote their network.

No comments: