Sunday, August 31, 2008

How should be a perfect breakfast

Hi
This is one of the biographic posts i'm writing on this blog. I had been experimenting for years for the ideal breakfast. Breakfast, as they say, is the most important meal of the day, as it sets you going for the rest of the day. I firmly believe that having oily or burgers for breakfast is suicidal for the day(unless you cant afford anything else......or nothing's else's available).

Well, i found out the perfect breakfast menu. I had the following in my breakfast

A plate of fruit salad
A Sandwitch(i tried out jam along with it, you can try some spread along with it)
A plate of noodles(specifically speaking.....maggi)
A can of Red Bull(to get everything to be digested quickly)
A glass of Lemonade (after half an hour........for getting the extra spark inside me to stand all that heat in these Indian summers).

What do you say about it, hows this breakfast menu?? What all can you suggest me to add in his menu to make it more better ?
Hoping to listen from you people soon.

No comments: