Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Current - The Energy Drink......A Review




Hii

Its good to be writing back. I just tried out a new energy drink,called Current. I found it at the neary american dollar 99 store for Rs75 a can. Its packing looked like any other drink, but the graphics on the can made me feel like the drink was meant only for drinking with alcohol . It was a slim, weak can which might have bursted if it had fell from my hands.


Well,After i bought it, i opened the can , and guzzled it slowly, to check whether it really gave some current ot not. Well, i found it to be the weakest possible energy drink thaty i've ever tried, it was much weaker than power horse. For all those of you who're an enthusiast about energy drinks, i'd rather say "avoid this drink". i'd give a mere 1.5 ot of 5 to this drink.

Hope some of you who have tried out this might have the same opinion. Please feel free to share your views here. All comments are welcomed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on Current energy drink. I will not be trying it. You should definitely try 6 Hour Power.

6 Hour Power is an energy shot that tastes good (doesn't have that disgusting medicinal aftertaste), gives you extreme energy, enhances concentration, and improves performance; did I mention there's no crash?!

6 Hour Power comes in 5 outstanding flavors, check `em out @: http://www.6hrpower.com/

I work with them and whenever I need a little pick me up, 6 Hour Power Energy Shot definitely does the trick, lemon-lime is my fav!

I hope I didn’t overstep my bounds by posting on your blog. If you have any questions or want more info feel free to shoot me an email. I would love to know what you think of the energy shot!

Elle Davis
Brand Ambassador
Elle6hrpower@gmail.com